MAGNUM 5 is the World’s most preferred horizontal wind turbine and can generate up to 5 kWh of electricity per hour. It is designed and manufactured by TESUP, World’s leading household wind turbine and flexible solar panel manufacturer. TESUP operates in the United States locally, among the other 30 countries.
World’s strongest and most durable horizontal design for households with the lowest starting wind speed:
- Standalone 5 kW power generation at the high wind, capable of meeting daily household electric needs.
- Rotation starts at 3 m/s wind speed, then rotates smoothly and freely with its large wind catchment area.
- Corrosion-resistant superior carbon fiber body. Ability to operate at very cold temperatures (up to -50°C).
- Very durable yet lightweight with a quiet operation mechanism.
- Can also be combined with solar panels.
- Easy and quick installation, approximately 40 minutes.
- The mounting of the wind turbine is carried out easily via a plug connection and into a pole.